Adrian Villar Rojas (b. 1980, Argentina), Lo que el fuego me trajo, 2008, Plaster and wood, 60 x 300 cm
About Art Vantage
For any further information please contact us at: email@example.com
- Art Vantage Ltd. was founded in 2011 in Gibraltar to hold the Tiroche DeLeon Collection. In March 2012 it was converted to a PCC Gibraltar Experienced Investor Fund.
- The Tiroche DeLeon Collection currently comprises over 240 works by globally established and highly promising emerging artists from the Far East, South East Asia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and Africa.
- Significant focus is placed on selecting museum-befitting contemporary masterpieces, often large scale, with a broad diversification across media.
- Works from the collection are regularly on loan to important museums around the world, thus building value whilst simultaneously serving as cultural emissary.
- Akin to a private collection, the focused investment strategy and extensive lending program make The Tiroche DeLeon Collection a unique offering in the art fund industry.
- The fund is fully transparent, regulated by the Gibraltar FSA and is annually audited and valued by an independent third party.
- Art Vantage was founded by Serge Tiroche and Russ DeLeon.